The Iron Indian Riders Association of Australia is the fastest growing Indian motorcycle club for all Indian enthusiasts throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We have a shared common interest in all Indian Motorcycles from 1901. Our association will concentrate on ALL models not only Springfield but also Gilroy & Kings Mountain Indians, Victory-Indians built in Spirit Lake Iowa.
We are the only Indian Club in Australia to embrace the entire history of the Indian Motorcycle brand from its historical beginnings through to the present day & into the future.
Our motto is “Indian Motorcycles, powering out of the past, cruising into the future” therefore whatever model or year you own we are here for your interests
What’s in it for you that no other Club will give you
- Historic/Red plate permit applications VIC
- Free Red Plate machine examinations with no waiting period of 6 months before you can apply
- 10 Meetings a year
- Iron Indian Badge for Full members
- Sew-on patch & machine decals for Full members & Associate Members
- Member card for proof of current Membership status
- Monthly meetings/Monthly Association rides,
- Alerts sent by text to your mobile phone about Events or Rallies
- At least 4 major seasonal rallies a year
- A International or large National rally every 3 years (Gypsy Tour to W.Aust 2012, Tasmania, Run of the Murray, Hub Rally etc)
- A immediate up-to-date website for news, FaceBook, technical articles, buy, swap/sell etc
- YouTube links on your favourite brand Indian
- Information on all the latest details of new product made by Polaris-Indian
- A professional printed & edited optional hardcopy or e-copy “Smoke Signals“Magazine 4 times per year with a monthly update “Smoldering Embers” emailed to your web address
- Roadside breakdown cover for all your motorcycles anywhere in Australia plus rider discounts on many products “Motorcycling Australia” affilation discount ($32)
- One other gift i.e. neck warmer, calendar,
- A membership that will welcome non-Indian owners or Indian enthusiasts with our Associate Member concession $40
- (Contemporary Indians will have longer faster rides catering for their requirements, early models may participate in these rides at owners discretion.)
Consider us the Indian Club for the 21st Century
Annual Full Membership(Indian owner) $50 + $32 option for Motorcycling Australia breakdown cover any bike anywhere in Aussie,enamel badge, cloth shoulder patch & decals supplied
Associate Membership/Non-Indian Owners (no badge, no voting privilege) $40 + $29 option as for full members, Free cloth shoulder patch & decals
All Full memberships receive a member badge & full voting privileges all new members note: Full or Associate receive a cloth shoulder patch & decals for your machine.
Membership Form: Application Form June 15 V.3
Contacts for memberships
P/o Box 2264
Werribee Vic 3030